This privacy notice explains how PRICEVENT collects and uses personal data, and describes the rights you have with respect to your personal data.
In this notice, “PRICEVENT,” “our”, “we” or “us” refers to SMART WAYS DEV APPS SRL.
PRICEVENT processes personal data for a variety of purposes. We collect this personal data directly from you, for example, if you engage us, if you visit www.pricevent.com (our Site), if you submit your contact details to receive marketing communications from us, if you submit event-related data to attend PRICEVENT events, or submit a job application via the PRICEVENT careers website.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or wish to contact the data protection officer of an PRICEVENT, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will direct your query to the appropriate person or team within the organization.
What data is covered?
In this privacy notice, “personal data” means any information relating to an individual who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data or an online identifier. Personal data also refers to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of an individual.
Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- To access the personal data held by PRICEVENT about you
- To have your personal data corrected, for example, if it is incomplete or incorrect
- To opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time
- To restrict or object to the processing of personal data or request erasing personal data (in certain circumstances and subject to applicable law)
- To receive a copy of the personal data which you have provided to PRICEVENT, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (known as “data portability”) (in certain circumstances and subject to applicable law)
- Where you have provided personal data voluntarily, or otherwise consented to its use, the right to withdraw your consent
- The right to complain to a data protection authority (see section “Complaints ”)
If you have a query or wish to exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Purposes for which we process personal data
PRICEVENT generally collects only the personal information necessary to fulfil your request. Where additional, optional information is sought, you will be notified of this at the point of collection. The law allows us to process personal information, as long as we have a legal ground to do so. It also requires us to tell you what those grounds are. As a result, when we process your personal information, we will rely on one of the following processing conditions:
- Performance of a contract: this is when the processing of your personal information is necessary in order to perform our obligations under a contract;
- Legal obligation: this is when we are required to process your personal information in order to comply with a legal obligation, such as keeping records for tax purposes or providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency;
- Legitimate interests: we will process information about you where it is in our legitimate interest in running a lawful business to do so in order to further that business, as long as it doesn’t outweigh your interests; or
- Your consent: in some cases, we will ask you for specific permission to process some of your personal information, and we will only process your personal information in this way if you agree to us doing so. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting PRICEVENT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examples of the ‘legitimate interests’ referred to above are:
- To offer information and/or services to individuals who visit our website or offer information about employment opportunities.
- To prevent fraud or criminal activity and to safeguard our IT systems.
- To customize the individual’s online experience and improve the performance, usability and effectiveness of PRICEVENT‘s online presence.
- To conduct, and to analyze, our marketing activities
- To meet our corporate and social responsibility obligations.
- To exercise our fundamental rights in the EU under Articles 16 and 17 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights, including our freedom to conduct a business and right to property.
If you are concerned about an alleged breach of privacy law or any other regulation by PRICEVENT, you can contact us at email@example.com. A PRICEVENT representative will investigate your complaint and give you information about how it will be handled.
You also have the right to complain to the data protection authority in your country, or refer the matter to a court of competent jurisdiction or as specified in any applicable engagement agreement with PRICEVENT.
Transfer of personal data
Your personal data can be transferred to and stored outside the country in which you are located. This includes countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and countries with laws that have not necessarily been determined to provide an adequate level of protection for the processing of personal data under the laws of the EU or other jurisdictions.
We take appropriate security and legal precautions to safeguard the safety and integrity of personal data that is transferred within the PRICEVENT organization.
PRICEVENT discloses your personal data:
- Where this is appropriate for the purposes described in the section “Purposes for which we process personal data,” including within the PRICEVENT organization itself
- If required, by applicable law
- In connection with a reorganization or combination of our organization with another organization
- If we believe that such disclosure is appropriate to enforce or apply terms of engagement, and other agreements or otherwise protect and defend PRICEVENT rights, property or safety
- In order to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal obligation, or a regulatory or government inquiry
- With your consent
Third-party recipients of personal data include:
- Professional advisors, such as law firms, tax advisors or auditors
- Regulatory and other professional bodies
- Public registries of company directors and shareholdings
- Providers of identity verification services
- The courts, police and law enforcement agencies
- Government departments and agencies
- Service providers
- Support providers
PRICEVENT protects the confidentiality and security of information it obtains in the course of its business. Access to such information is limited, and policies and procedures are in place that are designed to safeguard the information from loss, misuse and improper disclosure.
PRICEVENT has reasonable security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from unauthorized loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Despite PRICCEVENT‘s best efforts, however, security cannot be absolutely guaranteed against all threats. To the best of our ability, access to your personal information is limited to those who have a need to know. Those individuals who have access to the data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
In order to protect your data, we have adopted technical and organizational measures, especially against loss, tampering or unauthorized access. The measures adopted are regularly verified and are adapted constantly in accordance with the latest applicable technical standards.
Keeping your personal data up-to-date
We maintain the accuracy and completeness of the personal data we hold. It is important that you inform us of any updates to your contact details or other personal data so that we have the most up-to-date information about you.
Our policy is to retain personal data only for as long as it is needed for the purposes described in the section “Purposes for which we process personal data.” Note that retention periods vary in different jurisdictions and are set in accordance with local regulatory and professional retention requirements.
In order to meet our professional and legal requirements, to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, and for archiving and historical purposes we need to retain information for significant periods of time.
Our Site is not intended for use by minors under the age of sixteen (16) years. PRICEVENT does not knowingly collect, disclose, or sell the personal data of minors under 16 years of age. If you are under 16 years old, please do not provide any personal data even if prompted to do so. If you believe that you have inadvertently provided personal data, please ask your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) to notify us and we will delete your personal data.
Changes to this privacy note
We will occasionally update this privacy notice to reflect changes in our practices and services. When we post changes to this privacy notice, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this privacy notice. If we make any material changes in the way we collect, use, and share personal data, we will notify you by prominently posting notice of the changes on the website. We recommend that you check this page from time to time to inform yourself of any changes in this privacy notice.
Policy questions and enforcement
PRICEVENT is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. If you have questions or comments about our administration of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also use this address to communicate any concerns you may have regarding compliance with our Privacy Statement.
If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, you may also lodge a complaint with the local Data Protection Authority at the following contact details:
The National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing
28-30 G-ral Gheorghe Magheru Bld., District 1
Post Code 010336, Bucharest, Romania
Telephone number: +40.318.059.211